1300 SW 5th Ave 2nd floor
Portland, Oregon 97201
Monday through Friday
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
(closed on bank holidays)
- Timeline of Wells Fargo in Portland (8.1MB)
- Curriculum Guide (14MB)
- Wells Fargo Portland’s Museum – ADA (1MB)
Websites on Oregon’s history
- Take a family portrait in front of the stagecoach
- Send a telegram
- Solve puzzles
- Pan for gold – by appointment only (503-886-1102)
- Treasure hunt
- Financial literacy program Hands on Banking
- Pony Express for Kids
- Rock to pocket tour
- Student Curators – How to create student exhibits
- Treasure hunt
- Getting Around pre-school program
- Storytime at the Stagecoach
- Crime Scene Investigation: Officers in Pursuit
- Diversity presentations
- Riding the Rails with Wells Fargo
- Wells Fargo and Steamers thru Oregon
- Wells Fargo and the Gold Rush
- Wells Fargo and the Pony Express
- Wells Fargo in Oregon
On display through 2017, this exhibit explores Wells Fargo’s history serving the Asian Pacific community in Oregon and beyond. The exhibit features images and artifacts from Wells Fargo Corporate Archives, the Oregon Historical Society, and the Kam Wah Chung State Heritage Site.
Hispanic Heritage Month
Drop by the museum and celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month. We will share history, treats, and a fun activity making papel picado banner decorations.
Girl Scouts Day in the Museum
Earn financial literacy and stagecoach patches by participating in our education programs. Call the museum to complete your registration - 503-886-1102.
|9:30 am – 10:30 am||Education program for Brownies and Daisies|
|12:00 pm – 1:30 pm||Education program for Juniors and Cadets|
|3:00 pm – 5:00 pm||Education program for Juniors and above|
Monday, October 23, 2017 at the Oregon History Museum
1200 SW Park Avenue
5:30pm – 7:30pm
Learn about the educational programs at the Oregon History Museum and the Wells Fargo History Museum.
Educators' Night includes:
- Free admission to all OHS exhibits including the award-winning kids’ exhibit, History Hub
- Mini tours of the OHS Research Library and Archives
- Information about school tours at OHS and the Wells Fargo History Museum
- OHS’ Traveling Trunks — see and touch replica objects
- National History Day — learn how to get involved!
For more information, please contact email@example.com. RSVPs are not required — and you are welcome to bring a colleague or friend!
Bring your children to the museum for activities, treats, and games.
Ring in the holidays with cheer and refreshments at our annual holiday reception.
Book a Tour
Please be aware that if you wish to visit us at your own leisure, without a guide, you are welcome to do that anytime without an appointment. We are open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday (closed on bank holidays). Admission is free.
Ready to book?
Please call (503) 886-1102
Wells Fargo Online Museum Store
Shop a curated assortment of Wells Fargo branded merchandise. Merchandise on this website may not be available in Wells Fargo History Museum store locations throughout the U.S.
Learn more about the Wells Fargo Museum Store.